Dentists Near Bridgeport, CT
Fairfield Cosmetic Dentistry is proud to provide top quality dental services to patients in Bridgeport, CT, including Cosmetic Dentistry, General Dentistry, Dental Implants, and Invisalign. Our office is conveniently located in Fairfield, a short drive from Bridgeport, CT.
Call us today to schedule your appointment!
Cosmetic & Reconstructive Dentistry
Fairfield, CT 06824
Click for Directions
Monday - Wednesday | 8am - 5pm
Thursday | 7am -2pm
Friday | 8am - 1pm
Saturday | Emergencies Only
Sunday | Emergencies Only
Request an Appointment
- General Dentistry: The primary purpose of general dentistry is to provide preventive care for your teeth and mouth. This includes teeth cleanings and oral exams, as well as other common dental procedures such as fillings, extractions, and root canals.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: We believe that healthy teeth should also look healthy, which is why we provide a variety of cosmetic dentistry procedures such as teeth whitening, veneers, and dental implants.
- Pediatric Dentistry: Early dental care sets the foundation for a lifetime of dental health. Children should have their first dental appointment by their first birthday.
- Dental Implants: A dental implant is an artificial tooth root that is surgically placed in the jaw. One dental implant can support a crown to replace a single tooth. Multiple dental implants can support a bridge or even a full set of dentures.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a teeth straightening system using clear plastic aligners to shift your teeth into the proper position. The removable aligners are virtually invisible on your teeth, allowing you to straighten your teeth discreetly.
- TMJ Disorders: TMJ stands for the temporomandibular joint, the place where your lower jaw connects with your skull. Excessive strain on the joint can cause pain and limited range of motion, which are the most common symptoms of TMJ disorder. We provide treatment for TMJ disorder to relieve pain and restore range of motion.
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea: Sleep apnea is a disorder that occurs while you sleep. It is characterized by snoring and pauses in breathing due to obstruction from the soft tissues of the mouth and throat. We provide oral appliances that can treat sleep apnea and stop snoring.
- IV Sedation: For complex procedures and for patients with dental anxiety, IV sedation provides a deep level of relaxation. The patient remains conscious with the ability to move and respond, but may not remember anything about the procedure afterwards.
- Same Day Crowns: A crown is a protective tooth-shaped cap that is placed over an existing tooth that is damaged or severely decayed. We provide Same Day Crowns, allowing you to get a crown in as little as one appointment.
- Botox & Juvederm: In addition to our cosmetic dentistry services, we also provide facial aesthetics to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Botox is used in the forehead and around the eyes and Juvederm is used on the lips and mouth.
How often should I go to the dentist?
Everyone should go to the dentist at least every 6 months, regardless of age, for dental cleanings and oral exams. This is the ideal time frame for the average patient to have plaque removed from the teeth and a thorough oral cancer screening. The only exception to this is for patients who need more frequent teeth cleanings.
Should my child see a pediatric dentist?
There are pediatric dental practices that focus primarily on children’s dentistry. However, a family dentist provides dental care for the whole family in one location. Not only is this convenient for families, it prevents the need to transfer to another dentist later in life.
Are dental implants worth the cost?
Dental implants are the highest quality tooth replacement option available. They look and function as closely as possible to a natural tooth as any dental prosthetic. This does come at a cost, but it is worth it to have healthy, functioning teeth that look natural.
Is Invisalign as effective as braces?
Invisalign can treat most common orthodontic problems. However, there are some conditions that can only be corrected with braces. Due to technology, dentists can now offer Invisalign without referring you to an orthodontist. A brief evaluation can determine whether or not you’re an ideal candidate.