Our Dental Services
Click on the links below to learn more about each topic.
- General Dentistry – Maintaining oral health includes good home care and regular visits to our office for preventive care, which includes oral examinations and cleanings.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – We specialize in cosmetic dentistry. This means we also pay close attention to aesthetics.
- Pediatric Dentistry – It is important to take care of a child’s first teeth, because they aid in speech development, allow food to be properly chewed, and maintain space for permanent teeth.
- Dental Implants – Implants provide a strong foundation for fixed or removable replacement teeth.
- Invisalign – This advanced system uses a custom-made series of aligners created for you and only you.
- TMJ Disorders – TMJ disorders cause discomfort in the cheek, jaw, or ear areas and can affect normal jaw function.
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea – Sleep apnea is an ongoing condition that disrupts sleep.
- IV Sedation – IV sedation/general an esthesia, uses medications to allow the patient to go to sleep while receiving dental treatment.
- Same Day Crowns – With Same-Day Crown technology, we’re able to streamline the process of getting dental crowns, reducing what was once a weeks-long process into one that takes only a single office visit.