Dentists Near Trumbull, CT
Fairfield Cosmetic Dentistry is proud to provide top quality dental services to patients in Trumbull, CT, including Cosmetic Dentistry, General Dentistry, Dental Implants, and Invisalign. Our office is conveniently located in Fairfield, a short drive from Trumbull, CT.
Call us today to schedule your appointment!
Cosmetic & Reconstructive Dentistry
Fairfield, CT 06824
Click for Directions
Monday - Wednesday | 8am - 5pm
Thursday | 7am -2pm
Friday | 8am - 1pm
Saturday | Emergencies Only
Sunday | Emergencies Only
Request an Appointment
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Dentistry provides comprehensive dental services in Trumbull, Connecticut and the surrounding area. Call 203-255-6878 or contact us today to schedule an appointment.
We are a family dental practice, providing a full range of services for children and adults of all ages. Our patients enjoy the convenience of bringing the whole family to the same office for dental care. At Cosmetic and Reconstructive Dentistry, we treat you like family and provide you with the same quality of care we would for our own family. Our modern practice uses up to date technology to provide the highest level of care possible.
Why Choose Cosmetic and Reconstructive Dentistry?
With all the dental practices in the area, why choose us? Dr. Miller is highly qualified in the field of dentistry with a specialization in cosmetic and surgical dentistry. Our dental team and administrative staff are also highly qualified and friendly, helping you feel at ease during every experience you have in our office. You can trust your family’s dental care to us.
We provide the following dental services:
- General Dentistry. Regular cleanings, oral exams, fillings, and root canals are some of the general dentistry services we offer.
- Cosmetic Dentistry. To improve the appearance of your smile we offer teeth whitening, veneers, cosmetic bonding, and other cosmetic procedures.
- Pediatric Dentistry. We see children as young as 3 years old for general dentistry and other services.
- Dental Implants. Replace missing teeth with dental implants, an artificial tooth root that can support a crown, bridge, or dentures.
- Invisalign. Discreetly straighten your teeth with Invisalign clear aligners that are less visible and more comfortable than braces.
- TMJ Disorder. If you have pain in your jaw and limited range of motion, we can treat your TMJ disorder to relieve your symptoms and improve the function of your jaw.
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea. Snoring and other sleep apnea symptoms can be relieved with the Silent Nite Sleep Appliance, a custom made mouthguard that repositions your jaw and tongue to keep your airway open while you sleep.
- IV Sedation. For patients who feel anxious or who need complex dental procedures, we offer IV sedation so you can sleep right through it.
- Same Day Crowns. Our patients can receive a dental crown in just one appointment. We can prepare your tooth, make impressions, create your crown, and permanently place it, all in the same day.
- Botox and Juvederm. A beautiful smile involves more than just the teeth. We provide Botox and Juvederm to reduce lines and wrinkles that appear on your face as you age.
Does my child need to see a pediatric dentist?
Although some dental practices are designed for children, there is no reason that your child has to see a pediatric dentist. At Cosmetic and Reconstructive Dentistry, we provide pediatric services as part of our comprehensive dental services, allowing you and your children to visit the same dental practice.
Are cosmetic procedures covered by insurance?
It depends on the reason for the procedure. Cosmetic dentistry for the purpose of improving the appearance of the teeth will not be covered by dental insurance. However, if the procedure is needed for dental health purposes as well as cosmetic, it may still be covered by your insurance.
How do you work with anxious patients?
We understand that dental procedures can make patients of all ages nervous. We provide various sedation options to help you or your child relax. With IV sedation the patient is still conscious but unaware of what is going on around them. General anesthesia renders the patient completely unconscious, which is why it is only administered in a hospital setting for safe monitoring. It is typically only used for complex or invasive procedures.
Are Same Day Crowns as good quality as traditional crowns?
The quality of Same Day Crowns is the same as traditional crowns. The only difference is that instead of sending impressions to a distant lab that creates the crown, the lab exists in our office so we can create your crown and have it ready to place on the same day.
To learn more, call 203-255-6878 today to schedule a consultation or request an appointment.