Whether you’re new to the area or a longtime resident, Fairfield, CT has so much to offer in terms of food and fun. Dr. Donald Miller and the team at Cosmetic & Reconstructive Dentistry recommend the following local eateries and attractions to help make dining out a great experience and to keep the family, adults and kids alike, active and entertained.
Top 10 Restaurants in the Fairfield, CT Area
- The Sinclair. An upscale restaurant and bar serving diverse American cuisine, the Sinclair is ideal for a date night, a business meeting, or a dinner out with friends and family.
- Molto. A Roman cafe inspired wine bar specializing in mozzarella and Italian cuisine. You’ll find one of the most extensive wine lists you’ve ever seen.
- Geronimo. Featuring southwestern cuisine and tequila, Geronimo brings the authentic feel of a Santa Fe, New Mexico restaurant to Connecticut.
- Artisan. Enjoy farm to table New England cuisine in a tavern-inspired fine dining establishment.
- Gray Goose. With a British pub feel and a nod to Manhattan class, the Gray Goose offers a combination of local seafood, steak, and other upscale American cuisine.
- Colony Grill. An Irish restaurant serving artisan pizza and local brews. A family friendly establishment with something on the menu for everyone.
- Quattro Pazzi. Italian/Mediterranean style cuisine made by an Italian chef with a well-rounded European culinary training.
- The Chelsea. With an eclectic menu and an extensive wine and beer list, the Chelsea is an upscale restaurant and bar.
- Malibu Taco. Specializing in tacos and other Mexican cuisine with a full bar, Malibu Taco provides dine in and carryout options.
- Bodega. Authentic Mexican cuisine including street tacos and burrito bowls, this bar and restaurant also caters.
These featured selections are just 10 of the many amazing restaurants in the Fairfield, CT area. Whatever your food preference and no matter your budget, you can find plenty of local eateries to enjoy in our great and growing town.
Attractions & Activities in the Fairfield, CT Area
There are many fun attractions and activities to enjoy in the Fairfield, Connecticut area. Here are just a few that should not be missed. These activities are quite family friendly too.
- Penfield, Jennings, Southport, & Sasco Beaches. Catch some rays, or a great walk, on the warm sands of the many Fairfield beaches. Enjoy a beach vacation feel while overlooking the pristine waters of the Long Island Sound. On a clear day you can see Long Island, and sometimes Manhattan too.
- Fairfield Museum and History Center. Learn about the rich history of Fairfield, CT at our local museum, then continue your history lesson on a tour of the Old Post Road historic district.
- Lake Mohegan. Hike, swim, walk the dog, and enjoy the beauty of nature reflected on crystal clear waters of Lake Mohegan.
- Fairfield University Art Museum. Get inspired by paintings, photographs, and sculptures from American and European artists while enjoying a visit to the beautiful campus of Fairfield University.
- The Warehouse at FTC. The Fairfield Theater Company is an outstanding addition to downtown Fairfield and provides a great live music option showcasing well known artists. This is not to be missed.
This is a short list of many activities available in Fairfield, Connecticut. Fairfield is known for being a family-friendly community with a small town feel, even though it is 50 miles outside of New York city. There is plenty to do here with a matching amount of natural beauty to enjoy.
Cosmetic & Reconstructive Dentistry is a Leading Provider of Dental Services in Fairfield, CT
Dr. Donald MIller specializes in cosmetic, reconstructive, family, general, and pediatric dentistry in and around Fairfield, CT and Fairfield County. If you’re new to the area or simply looking to change dentists, we welcome the opportunity to take care of your family dental health needs.