The holiday season will be here before you know it. Special memories are always made during this time of year - and many of these memories are captured in photos. If you want to present your best smile in these life-long memories, now is the time to get your teeth whitened and look beautiful for the holidays.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening
When you make the decision to whiten your teeth, you can reap some really great benefits. Your teeth are whiter, which is a huge plus, and the extra perks can also include the following:
- More confidence and improved self-esteem
- An enhanced overall appearance
- Improved oral health and reduced bacteria
- Removal of stains and other discolorations
- An affordable cosmetic solution
- Long-lasting results
When you choose to whiten your teeth using professional treatments, you can count on the results to leave your teeth many shades lighter - and quickly, too.
A Bright, White Smile for the Holidays
The holiday season is one of the busiest, most social times of the year. And, there is a good chance you are going to have a lot of interactions with family and friends at a number of in person events, including:
- Holiday parties
- Work-related celebrations
- Small family gatherings
- Larger family get-togethers with extended family
- Social events with friends, both old and new
Types of Teeth Whitening Treatments
There are several different types of teeth whitening treatments available, including those purchased over the counter and those you have professionally done by your dentist.
- Over-the-counter teeth whitening treatments may work if used consistently, but they take time and are much slower to show results. And, when the full results are finally achieved the teeth are usually just a couple of shades lighter. Another thing to be aware of with this option is that it can lead to uneven whitening and possible damage to the gums.
- At-home professional whitening treatments consist of a custom-made kit that includes detailed instructions from your dentist. These dentist provided kits are of a higher quality and potency than over-the-counter treatments you buy at the store. Similar to over-the-counter treatments, results will take some time to achieve.
- In office professional whitening will offer the teeth whitening results that you can count on and is your best bet for the most effective and quickest results. This is especially true if you want to achieve noticeable and evenly distributed whitening results before the holiday season begins.
Dentists will use their own preferred type of teeth whitening system, so you can rest easy knowing that the professional handling the bleaching agent is keeping your gums safe from harm.
Cosmetic & Reconstructive Dentistry Can Help Whiten Your Teeth
If you are ready to professionally whiten your teeth ahead of the holiday season, Dr. Donald Miller of Cosmetic & Reconstructive Dentistry welcomes the opportunity to work with you and to also care for your overall dental health. Consider scheduling a complimentary consultation with Dr. Donald Miller of Cosmetic & Reconstructive Dentistry in Fairfield, CT today. Please call 203-255-6878 or click here to schedule an appointment.
Dr. Donald Miller specializes in general, family and cosmetic dentistry and is an active member of the Fairfield, CT community. He has practiced dentistry in Fairfield for over 25 years. Get to know Dr. Miller better by visiting our website. You can also read Google Reviews submitted by patients for a personal recommendation.